Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Teaser! 9/23/08

I'm soooo excited that I finally got time to sit down and edit Jenny's shoot from Friday night with the "new look"! You might notice that the following photos have no NFC photo signature at the bottom. ;) Remember that new boutique studio Jess and I told you about that's opening in January? Here's a sneak peek at the new studio's editing style! I'm still not able to unveil too many details, but things are definitely in the works, and are definitely looking good. We start work on our new website this weekend and as soon as we have enough content for it, all will be revealed!

Jenny is from Michigan and was in town for the week so we hit up downtown St. A Friday night for her evening session. She was such a trooper, even laying down in the middle of the street for the brick shots! We had fun making our guys hold reflectors and they had fun entertaining us throughout the shoot. I can't wait til she's back in town!

Here are some of my favs from the many!

IMG_8107

IMG_8179

IMG_8015-2

IMG_8031

OK so I'm partial to the cold tone as well...

IMG_8113

And a couple of standard finishes for the makeup design books. :)

IMG_7998

IMG_7997

Thanks to everyone involved on this shoot!

Remember, you only have a limited time to get in on the $100 session deal and we have very limited spots left, so book those sessions now!

2 comments:

Amanda Register said...

I love the new editing (both tones.) Can't wait to see what you two have up ya'lls sleeves.

Jess Cumbie said...

Sick I tell you... it's SICK!!!! LOL that's my word for today. I think I've watched toooo much Bravo this month!!!!

I soooo want to post mine but I'm going to be a good girl and wait a bit!!!! I love the ones of her laying on the bricks that laughing shot is awesome!!!