Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

ACK! Jess tagged me!

Four things I did today:
1. Went shopping for supplies for the camping trip this weekend.
2. Shot a bunch of textures around the hotel.
3. Snagged some sweet canvas wallpaper material for backdrops.
4. Fended off a creepy old man that was trying to get me to go back to his room with him (at the hotel).

Four things on my to-do list:
1. Pack for the camping trip.
2. Rip the popcorn ceilings down in our house and put up some nice knockdown.
3. Paint the living room.
4. Mow the grass in the backyard.

Four of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. Key Lime pie.
2. Diet Coke.
3. Maynard James Keenan.
4. "Gettin' places".

Four random facts about me:
1. My right hip is a whole half inch higher than my right hip. I have terrible posture and a really bad back. I blame it on my daddy...
2. I HATE the sound of bagpipes.
3. I was married before once before I was married to Dani (a lot of people aren't aware of that. lol)
4. If I can't sleep, I lay in bed and play Bejeweled on my Sidekick.

I'm not going to tag anyone because I don't really know who would re-blog this. If you care to do it, leave your answers in a comment! :)

2 comments:

BH said...

Guilty pleasures.
1. "gettin places"!
2. Fifi's
3. Fake ice cream sandwich (2 caramel rice cakes with cool whip lite in the middle...low fat...low cal :)) Try it, you'll like it!
4. Diet Pepsi (gotta be Pepsi not Coke)

Random facts.
1. I love my children. :)
2. I love my dog. :)
3. OK, love YS too. :)
4. I love my prarie dog. :)

Melanie Watson said...

My right leg/hip is a whole half inch shorter than my left! I'm a freak too! I have such a jacked up spine because of it. Chiropractors love my malady... me not so much.