Monday, November 10, 2008

Planetfest 9

Full story will be on the Breaking Tradition blog soon! Here are a few of some of the bands that played that I took from our booth, the crowd, and the VIP tent. Enjoy!

Taint from the Lex & Terry show

pf92

There was a lot of this going on throughout the day. This girl apparently decided to completely forego putting her bra on when she got dressed to come to Planetfest, and I think it's pathetic that this was premeditated. Oh well, the menfolk enjoyed it.

pf93

Someone please tell me why rockstars are so UGLY. Or maybe I'm just not a huge fan of the "guyliner". ;)

pf97

pf94

pf9

pf96

pf913

pf912

pf99

pf911

pf98

pf910


Rock n Roll....... Can't wait for next year!

pf95

2 comments:

BH said...

Oh my! Visions of Woodstock. There is really nothing new under the sun, is there? All we lack here is the mud, huh?

As for the ugly rockers and their "guyliner", there were a lot of those too. Visions of Ozzy Osborne, Mick Jagger and David Bowie. They have to do something to enhance their looks, don't they? ;)

I am anxious to see stuff from the photo booth.

BTW...love the new banner. :)

Breaking Tradition Studios said...

I can see it now... you'll be coming to me in like 2 yrs telling me I've we've got to train someone for BT and weddings cause you're going on tour as a roadie! LOL... I totally see NFC becoming rockstars & drunk people, rods & hot ladies, and totally random awesomeness...

I like to think you took the photo of Brent Smith me with in mind... actually I'll choose to believe that if you don't mind... makes me feel special! LOL

unhealthy I tell you it's simply unhealthy... but I love that photo!