Tuesday, January 13, 2009

6th Photo Tag

Jess tagged me!

The Rules: Open your photos, choose the 6th folder and then the 6th photo in that folder. Then post the photo with a description about it and then tag 6 friends to do the same!

I'm gonna be lame and not tag anyone in particular... if you're a blog follower, you're tagged!

This photo really isn't a new sight to most people that know me! :) This is my husband, Dani, playing a show with his punk/metal band, Model Citizen. I did not take this photo, I think his ex girlfriend did, and it appears to be a scan from a film print. That's good ol' Tom Strom playing drums. Tom has always looked like he's 14 and will probably always look that young. Dani is playing a Washburn Dimebag Darrell guitar that he sold about a year ago. (Wait, are those the stock pickups?! This is an OLD photo!)

No comments: