Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hawarya @ The Pit, 3/7/09


IMG_1413
Originally uploaded by NFC Photography
I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog, but here is a sneak preview of a set I'll be blogging about soon. Last Saturday I had the privilege of shooting my friend Oliver's band, Hawarya, at The Pit. (And WOW, The Pit has changed since I was there last year! Much nicer now and the sound is much better!) Here's the fabbb Oliver... I'll be posting more of the band soon. Oliver is not only a talented musician but a great photographer as well! Check out his Flickr photostream here.

1 comment:

01001111 said...

A privilege, eh? Well it was an honor to have you shoot the gig. Oh, and don't lie to your faithful readers about my musical or photographic abilities... I'm a hack and a charlatan but I graciously thank you for the praise nonetheless.