Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm going to be late!

Gonna be late posting today's pics because, well, it's 9:30pm and they haven't taken place yet. I'm going to Jacksonville to shoot a friend of mine playing at Jack Rabbits, so it'll be a late night. You'll see the result tomorrow!

For now, I have no photos to share but I'm pretty excited that my ram upgrade came for my computer the other day (yay, now Photoshop/Lightroom will no longer be the bane of my existence!!), I got a HUGE "counter" bottle of Prescriptives Virtual Matte foundation in my shade that will last me FOR-E-VAR, and I also got a bracket for my light stands today that will allow me to mount the Speedlight to the light stand! Lots of goodies in the mail lately! :)

I also made a big announcement pertaining to photography on my blog earlier today, so be sure to read up on that if you're an existing or future client!

No comments: